- We strive to provide complete care for our patients! Learn more about all the services we provide.
Geriatric Care and Compassionate Support
Aging pets are often vigorous and happy, but they can require a little extra vigilance. As pets age, little problems can become big ones in a hurry. Here are some suggestions for managing age-related concerns:
- Annual check-ups and blood work
- An appropriate senior diet
- Supplements such as glucosamine, chondroitin, and MSM to promote ease of movement
- A good exercise plan
When your senior pet requires more complex medical intervention, Dr. Ballas is experienced in the following geriatric concerns:
- Mobility changes and limitations
- Pain management
- Cognitive dysfunction
- End-of-life support
Each animal is unique and each owner has different needs—we will be there through all the stages of your pet’s life, offering quality care and compassionate support for you and your pet.